- Americans for the Arts Job Bank is the premier electronic recruitment resource for the industry. Here, employers and recruiters can access the most qualified talent pool with relevant work experience to fulfill staffing needs.
- Backstage Jobs helps the "behind-the-scenes" people in the live entertainment industry find work, and to help entertainment groups fill their job openings.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education: Career Network lists arts faculty and administrative positions, as well as executive positions.
- Cultural Alliance of Greater Washington Job Bank features listings in the arts and arts administration submitted by employers in the greater Washington, D.C. area.
- Higher Education Jobs offers a searchable database of arts positions in colleges and universities
- Playbill on-line
- The Posting Rate is currently $24.95 (USD).
Job listings run on Playbill.com for 30 days from date of approval. Approval may take up to 2 business days from the time you submit your listing.
- ArtsSearch -
post jobs for full-time or part-time, seasonal or year round, paid or volunteer, Rates as low as $40.