Is a VCA Grant Right for You? Find out, HERE.
GRANTS FOR ORGANIZATIONS
GRANTS FOR ARTISTS
GRANTS FOR ART EDUCATION
- Artist in Education To provide opportunities for Virginia’s students to participate in and learn about the arts by working with high quality professional artists.
- Artist in Education Express (AIEx) Grant To increase opportunities for short-term artist residencies with an open application beginning July 2, 2018 thru April 15, 2019 with the application submission six weeks prior to the planned residency taking place between mid-October through June 3, 2019 (20 hours maximum).
- Teaching Artist Roster To identify and promote highly qualified and experienced teaching artists who have expertise in a variety of disciplines.
- Artist Fellowships To recognize the creative excellence of individual Virginia artists and support their pursuit of artistic excellence.
- Creative Communities Partnership Grants To encourage local governments to support the arts.
- Virginia CARES Emergency Relief Grant The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act recognizes that the nonprofit arts industry is an important sector of America’s economy. Virginia Commission for the Arts (VCA), with support from the National Endowment for the Arts, has developed a program to expedite funds to help save jobs in the arts sector and keep the doors open to organizations that add value to Virginia's economy and bolster the creative and cultural vitality of our communities.